Wednesday, January 9, 2013

Dat hair, Dat blur, Dat ART



Let me bring you to a time when me and a couple friends were at our peak in making art. 

Let me show you Dat ART.



.Piece One.

Thy Nethers
by: Dennis Li, Steph Po, Mike Wang



.Piece Two.

Noli Me Tangere
by: Dennis Li and Steph Po



These are up for auction, each piece staring with the affordable price of:

P 887, 649, 020.05


-----------------------

Taken at: SM Xiamen, Swarovski Stall

***This post was purely for fun. Do not take seriously. But if you're willing to pay mentioned amount above, then this can be taken seriously and we'll talk about modes of payment.***

Visit: Project Diptych 2013 , by TheShyPoLice ... please.


1 comment:

  1. Nice pictures! I hope you could upload more of these! I love it!

    ReplyDelete