Wednesday, October 3, 2012

Cosplay Mania 2012 Day 1

In my photo blog,


I posted my "official" photos of cosplayers from the first day of Cosplay Mania 2012.

In this post, I'll just be throwing around the photos I took of friends and stuff during the first day of the event. Prepare for some really hilarious photos (thanks to my awesome friends).

E-diiiiii? Go!

 


These are the Top 20 photos that got in for the Cosplay Snapshots Contest!
Congratulations to Agito for 1st Place, Paolo for 2nd Place, and me for 3rd Place!

Yays!

The first thing I did was look for Naoko, since she told me she'd give me a pass. So she brought me inside Reika's Meet and Greet, where I got to take photos of, well... Reika's Meet and Greet.




I luuuurve her voice. When she started talking in Japanese, I just stood there and stared.
People went on stage to hug her and take photos with her and get her cos-card and give her gifts and stuff. I just took shots. . . while deep inside I was shriveling up in jealousy.

Anyways, she also had this mini-game of "Janken" which is actually just Jankenpoi (I hope the spelling's right)... Three lucky winners walked away with her uber awesome photo book... My feels... TAT

Inside the meet-and-greet room, I met Mommy Sese, Aruki and Lunaru. We caused a mini-scene as we were shouting and jumping and hugging. Damn. But I was just so happy to see them again. TAT

Here's a photo with Aruki, Sese and Chibi-Nii (respectively).

Also inside the meet-and-greet was Kaname. Sitting by the side of the room, trolling Reika's meet-and-greet together with Jesuke.


I mean, look at that evil grin on his face. You can just tell he has an evil plan in mind.

The meet-and-greet came to an end and I got the awesome opportunity to shoot Reika...although it was kind of... short.. and awkward coz she was on stage and I was..well, not... and there wasn't that much space, what with all the people and stuff... So, I did my best.

You can view my photos of her through my PHOTO BLOG. <-- Click it. Hurry. Then remember to come back here!


After the Reika session, me and my friend, Chibi, went around the event area to take photos. Here are some of them.


There were soooooo many people. SO. MANY. PEOPLE.


Then there was this guy. I wondered where the photos came out. ;)



And I met my ozum friends~~~ Abu, Ian, Kat, Marko, Jin, Dom, Sir Guy~ We had photos galore.

Then Kat took the stage. :P



Meet the happiest Dark Phoenix. We didn't mind. We were happy she's happy. Saves us all from being obliterated.

My proper photo of Kat as Dark Phoenix here.


More people. And people fanboy/girling over a Dream of Doll doll.

Then when I thought nothing was going to impress me anymore....

THIS.




Too cute. Damn. I had to take a photo with her. <3


The rest of the day I spent taking photos of my friends Kevin and Maxene. 

Official photos to be found HERE.

Please wait for my CosMania 2012 Day 2 post!!

Also, if you want to see more of my photography...

...you can visit my fanpage! <----Clicky, clicky!

'Til the next post!

Also, the next post will have a GIVE-AWAY exclusive to Davao and Tagum cosplayers (that didn't attend CosMania). It's just a little something-something for you guys! 

Please anticipate!






2 comments: